So whats the 'Scientific'/Atheists explanation for Demonic Posession?

Haunted Houses Witchcraft Of course you are going to answer with something attacking religion like 'god isn't real' instead of answering the question..as usual.. but i understand that there are alot of nice atheists who don't waste their time saying bad things about God and actually answer... show more Haunted Houses

Witchcraft

Of course you are going to answer with something attacking religion like 'god isn't real' instead of answering the question..as usual..

but i understand that there are alot of nice atheists who don't waste their time saying bad things about God and actually answer questions and i hope that you one day outnumber the Negative atheists that swarm Yahoo Answers.

Not like I ever say anything bad about you.I'm just asking this question because i really don't know the Scientific explanation for it.

oh and i apologize for any Christian who tries to convert you.

That's not my goal,I'm just wondering what you all believe and i would enjoy a civilized conversation with an atheist for i would love to know your thoughts on everything.
31 answers