Is THIS the racism the Former Peanut Farmer in Chief was talking about?

Black Tea Party Express Tour Team Member Experienced Racism I traveled on the Tea Party Express tour bus as a singer/songwriter, entertainer and spokesperson; 16 states, 34 rallies in two weeks. I experienced vicious racial verbal attacks, not from the tea party protesters. The racial hate expressed against me... show more Black Tea Party Express Tour Team Member Experienced Racism

I traveled on the Tea Party Express tour bus as a singer/songwriter, entertainer and spokesperson; 16 states, 34 rallies in two weeks. I experienced vicious racial verbal attacks, not from the tea party protesters. The racial hate expressed against me all came from the left, people who support President Obama's radial socialist agenda.

Unfortunately, my deleted email box is littered with numerous messages expressing the following:

"You are the dumbest self hating fuc*ing ni**er I have ever seen!"

... These protesters are not racist. They are decent hard working ordinary Americans who love their country and disapprove of the radical changes planned by the Obama administration. Race is not an issue with them. They have deep concerns for their country.

Disgustingly, Obama-ites use race to silence the protesters. They know it is an effective weapon to use against decent people. Ironically, the people the Obam-ites call racist are the same people who hate hyphenating. They want to be united as Americans.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/09/black_tea_party_express_tour_t.html
Update: AUBURN - pull your fingers out of the light socket and put the bong down.... Now, call 911 and ask for immediate psychiatric intervention... you are twisted WAY out of reality...