Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is THIS the racism the Former Peanut Farmer in Chief was talking about?

Black Tea Party Express Tour Team Member Experienced Racism

I traveled on the Tea Party Express tour bus as a singer/songwriter, entertainer and spokesperson; 16 states, 34 rallies in two weeks. I experienced vicious racial verbal attacks, not from the tea party protesters. The racial hate expressed against me all came from the left, people who support President Obama's radial socialist agenda.

Unfortunately, my deleted email box is littered with numerous messages expressing the following:

"You are the dumbest self hating fuc*ing ni**er I have ever seen!"

... These protesters are not racist. They are decent hard working ordinary Americans who love their country and disapprove of the radical changes planned by the Obama administration. Race is not an issue with them. They have deep concerns for their country.

Disgustingly, Obama-ites use race to silence the protesters. They know it is an effective weapon to use against decent people. Ironically, the people the Obam-ites call racist are the same people who hate hyphenating. They want to be united as Americans.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/09/black_tea_p...

AUBURN - pull your fingers out of the light socket and put the bong down.... Now, call 911 and ask for immediate psychiatric intervention... you are twisted WAY out of reality...

Favorite Answer

dude,welcome to the club.you need to understand this is not about racism,health care or the gov. it is about BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND CONTROL.we have a pack of radical progressives that started this agenda in the early 1900 hundreds.now it is coming to fruition.obama is the trojan horse to turn the USA into a fascist/corporate state run by 'ELITES" from both parties.....stop the radicals... http://resistnet.com

• ?

I was truly sorry to hear Jimmy Carter state he believed Wilson was a racist and the conservatives are racist. I did have some respect for him, he was a decent guy, pi** poor president, but a decent guy. If that is the only way the left thinks they can bait and switch a person is by calling everyone that does not agree with them a racist, nazi, or fascist, then they should expect nothing less from everyone else. It will be a sorry day in this country (2010) when the nazi's, fascist, racist, and others in the left are voted out. They will then have to bear the arrows of hate they themselves created. They will whine, and cry and have a great gnashing of teeth, but they have exposed their inner most workings to be nothing more than sorry pathetic haters. Intolerance only works in an imperfect society, this country isn't quite at the level of imperfect.

I've seen Lloyd at the tea parties, and such a nice guy. It is the liberal way to intimidate, vilify, and bully, by any means to distract everyone from seeing the truth.

This is part of the Alinsky Rules for Radicals. I was in DC and never saw or heard any racial slurs.

~

There will always be idiots doing the wrong things and they seem to flourish, but trust me, they will get what is coming to them. God is in control. You are on the right track, and evil NEVER flourishes when good men do something... I think something good is always around the corner!

• L.T.M.

"Black Tea Party Express Tour Team Member" <

I bet that just fries the liberal brain to read that ;)

Here is what to do to make yourself feel better:

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Barack 0bama'.

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack 0bama?'

5. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

6. Feel better? GOOD!

...Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi.

Since I believe racism is naturally occurring then it must be on both sides. We all have a certain degree of racism, some people its negligible, and some people its outwardly noticeable. Lets just not hurt each other over it.

• I am assuming that you are black Republican against Obama. Well you can protest the president all you want but if you are dumb enough to think that you can just walk up into a " good ole boys" home and be welcomed with outstretched arms instead of a rope, Just continue to be delusional.If you beleive that all white Republicans think of you as equal you are a dumb self hating N*****. In fact you can continue to be delusional all the way until your hear YOUR NECK SNAP!

Show the liberals proof and they will still call you a liar. Call Obama a liar and YOU are the racist.

AUBURN TIGERS ROCK!- I do believe your whole rant is racist. Wow and you all call us republicans racist.

It's very sad, but accurate.

I wonder what ethnic race of people are employed on Carter's peanut farm.