My bumhole hurtss so bad please read asap?

ok so i think it may be a hemmroid i do see a bump wen i look at it in the mirror. how do i ease the pain n get rid of it?
Update: ok so yesterday i passed the biggest most painful bowel of my life . it hurt so bad. today i went to try and pass another and omg the pain was ridiculous. i think im still sore from yesterdays because it felt like i was irritating and it felt so prickly, i have to go bad tho. what can i do to ease the pain? or what... show more ok so yesterday i passed the biggest most painful bowel of my life . it hurt so bad. today i went to try and pass another and omg the pain was ridiculous. i think im still sore from yesterdays because it felt like i was irritating and it felt so prickly, i have to go bad tho. what can i do to ease the pain? or what do u assume it is
Update 2: also should i hold off on passing a bowel till its not as sore .. i feel like im kinda makinq it worse wen i try to pass one
Update 3: lol this is not funny quys!! this sh!t hurts!!! hmphh i hate this . whyy meeee