Why didnt I lose weight?!?

The first week of my diet i ate 600 calories a day and exercised for about an hour a day. I lost seven pounds. This week i ate a little less than 600 cal & i exercised for two hours every day; i lost 1 pound!!! Why?????

Yes ive had my period 2 years !

Favorite Answer

There is a simple explanation to this (beside the period thing)... Your body has a memory !! Seriously..

When you start dieting and exercising, you lose weight fast at the beginning because your body is not used to that little food intake and also not used to the exercises.

However, after a while your body realizes that there is only a limited calorie intake and it seems to be permanent. Your body rearranges your metabolism so that it does not run out of energy. Because if you go on with that diet and exercising, your body will think that it will burn up all energy sources.

Your body starts consuming less energy, and also becomes more efficient with the food it gets. It is a self prevailing mechanism which is necessary for our bodies to survive during crisis times... It is instinctive, there is nothing you can do about it.

What you have to do now is to continue your diet and exercises so that you can loose weight further.

By the way you will lose weight, but it won't be as fast as it was on the first week...

Having seen this I feel the need to share something because I spent many many years jumping from diet to diet without seeing any success until I saw Pams magic plan (i found it on google). Without a doubt the best weight loss that I have ever had and I have kept it off to this day.

Having seen this I just have to share something because I spent endless years going from diet to diet without any success until I saw Pams magic plan (google it). It is without a doubt the most weight loss that I have ever had and I have not put it back on to this day.

Having seen this I really want to share something because I spent several years jumping from diet to diet without seeing any results until I saw Pams magic plan (google it). Without doubt its the best results that I have ever had and it is still working to this day.

have you got your period?

that makes you gain bout 4 kilos

the more you eat, the easier it is to lose weight, just eat healthy food ONLY!

Just answered this, stop posting it over and over.