REALLY BAD indigestion, any pain relief?

OK, when i get indigestion, i'm in so much pain, you'd think i was having a baby. seriously, i have the most delicate stomach, EVER!!! i'm not allowed to have mexican food its so stupidly weak. i don't even eat for about a day or two after the indigestion is over. all i do is sleep it off. i... show more OK, when i get indigestion, i'm in so much pain, you'd think i was having a baby.

seriously, i have the most delicate stomach, EVER!!! i'm not allowed to have mexican food its so stupidly weak.
i don't even eat for about a day or two after the indigestion is over. all i do is sleep it off.

i have indigestion right now, and i fear its going to get to the painful part soon. really soon. i would say its been about...a week and a half since iv 'gone' last.

i don't have any pain relievers exept advil, and i'm to young to drive, so i can't go get anything.
does anyone have anything i could use to bring me instant relief, and soon? anything i could use at home. anything at all period.

techniques, remedies, Absolutely anything that will ease or get rid of the pain.

i don't like being in pain, and i cant afford to miss any days of high school, i have enough work to do already. please help
Update: don't know if this helps, but i don't really feel a burning in my abdomin, but i'm as sick as hell, and i'm feeling on the verge of puking my brains out, and ihave to curl up on the floor alot too,. ALSO: i don't want to hear about anything about eating right, when the pain comes, i just want... show more don't know if this helps, but i don't really feel a burning in my abdomin, but i'm as sick as hell, and i'm feeling on the verge of puking my brains out, and ihave to curl up on the floor alot too,.

ALSO: i don't want to hear about anything about eating right, when the pain comes, i just want to know how to deal with it please
1 answer 1