Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it a good idea to drop Lesean Mccoy and pick up Michael Bush?

Please explain your reasoning. Oh yeah and who will have the better week Tim Hightower or Jonathan Stewart?

Favorite Answer

I would say not to rush on Michael Bush right now. Wait another game and see how he performs. Chiefs are going to be an easy team for him so wait and see his performance there this week then decide if you want to pick him up for Week 3. Its too early to say if he's going to be that good.

And for the second one, I'd go for Hightower. I would say Jacksonville defense might be a better option to face than Stewart facing Atlanta defense. This one is close but I would lean to Hightower.

Hope this helps.

I would pick up Bush because he gets the goal line carries. Keeping McCoy is a gamble because he has a very limited role as long as Westbrook is playing. My money is on Hightower.