Having sex and discharge with my boyfriend... GIRLSPLEASE?

well me and my bf have been going out for a while and i know he wants it.. and i want it too but im so embarassed... if i take off my panties and i have white or clear stuff in them hes gunna be like wdf and i dont want my vagina to smell... and lets just put it this way.. i wont be able to take a shower before... show more well me and my bf have been going out for a while and i know he wants it.. and i want it too but im so embarassed... if i take off my panties and i have white or clear stuff in them hes gunna be like wdf and i dont want my vagina to smell... and lets just put it this way.. i wont be able to take a shower before wehave sex and i wont be able to go to the bathroom to splash and cleanit up... has anyone been in this situation before??? what did u do???

IM NOT ASKING ABOUT HOW TO STOP DISCHARGE IM ASKING HOW CAN I MAKE SURE I DONT HAVE DISCHARGE IN MY PANTIES BEFORE I HAVE SEX...

or like JUST whatdid u guys do when u were in thisposition
Update: no i mean like.. i wont even be wt THIS IS DISCHARGE GUYS im not horny and i have discharge i dont want him to see that...