WHAT CORDLESS DRILL SHOULD I BUY!?

Please pick a brand... I want to hear what people think about cordless drills and which brands they like better... I have a Makita and the I wasn't crazy about the power it provided, I had a Black and Decker and found i wasn't crazy about the operations of it, I have a new DeWalt and found that my battery... show more Please pick a brand... I want to hear what people think about cordless drills and which brands they like better... I have a Makita and the I wasn't crazy about the power it provided, I had a Black and Decker and found i wasn't crazy about the operations of it, I have a new DeWalt and found that my battery dies really fast!. Remember the drill I am buying will be 18V no matter what brand it is... you can pick a drill from the list below or add in a brand that you like..

Black & Decker
DeWalt
Hitachi
Makita
Ryobi
Porter Cable
Skill
??

Please answer honestly and you may add reason in to why you chose the drill!! Any past experiences?