Arm,feet,leg,armpit pain?

Ok, so I have been having ALOT OF PAIN, since saturday.. read my post, and let me know what you think is wrong with me, or what might be wrong. Please include sources. Thanks P.S its pretty long. But still read it to help me out!! Saturday morning, I woke up and my lower right arm was hurting. At first I... show more Ok, so I have been having ALOT OF PAIN, since saturday.. read my post, and let me know what you think is wrong with me, or what might be wrong. Please include sources. Thanks
P.S its pretty long. But still read it to help me out!!

Saturday morning, I woke up and my lower right arm was hurting. At first I thought it was just because of my arm hair.

Sunday morning I woke up, and my whole entire arm was hurting. on a level of 1-10 (10 being the worst) it was a 5. Whenever anyone touched it, it hurt. Even if water fell on it, it hurt.

I woke up monday morning, and my left arm was hurting. The whole entire arm. When I was at school, I was writing, and I got shooting pain in my right hand. It started cramping up so I couldn't move it, and it was shaking. I wasn't cold, but It was shaking. It felt like the pain was shooting from my vein in my wrist, to my hands.

Tuesday morning, I woke up, and I was still in pain. I could not move my arms, not only that, but my lower right side of my back was hurting, and my legs and feet were sore. It was hard to move. I put something on my arm, like wrapped it in, put hot water thing, and put some ice on my arms. That didnt help.

Wednesday I woke up and still everything was sore except to an extreme. But now my armpits were even sore. I went to the doctors, and they said it might be a virus, if not then something more serious. I have to get blood work done tomorrow.

Today (Thursday) I stayed home from school, and for the whole day of not doing anything, i felt like crap. I woke up and my WHOLE right side feels like its dead. I feel like there is no blood circulation. My hole body is sore, especailly my right arm, and hand.

Im not sure what it is, but if anyone knows these symptoms then please let me know.
As of right now. On a scale of 1-10 im 123567.. Thats how bad it hurts. Even when i wave some air on my arms.

Notice im in 10th grade, and going through this pain, and I don't know why! I went to school for all the days I was in pain except for today, so I gotta get points for that, but I feel horrible, and nothing is making the pain feel better!!
Please help. Thanks:)
1 answer 1