Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

any body,favorite quotes?

any good quotes would be good funny, sad, happy, serious, i rlly dont care :)

Favorite Answer

Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you can. [John Wesley]

-We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.

-We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. [Mother Teresa]

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. [Aesop]

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. [Albert Einstein]

And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. [Abraham Lincoln]

God brings men into deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them. [John Aughey]

-For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.

-Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

[Ralph Waldo Emerson]

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. [Helen Keller]

One cannot think crooked and walk straight. [Anonymous]

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. [Anonymous]

-Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.

-If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.

[The Reverend Jesse Jackson]

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. [Mark Twain]

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. [James Dean]

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ~Robert Byrne

It is never too late to be what we might have been. [George Eliot]

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not. [Kurt Cobain]

He who angers you conquers you. [Elizabeth Kenny]

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. [Mahatma Gandhi]

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. [Winston Churchill]

Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.

[St. Francis de Sales]

We teach others how to treat us. [Anonymous]

• Nina

In an article for the News of The World, Pietersen said: “At the moment, being part of the England squad is a pretty damn lonely place to be. We don’t need anybody to tell us how dreadful we were on Friday or how it’s vital we salvage something from these last two games. We realise that every time we get together as a group. It’s our responsibility to put it right, nobody else’s. There’s nobody who can dig England out of this hole except ourselves.” “Now, though, it might be that I have to change my approach a little. Everything that has gone on this winter has just intensified the pressure and the expectation and it’s become mentally gruelling and tough to keep doing the same things,” he adds. also, to confirm from a second source "At the moment, being part of the England squad is a pretty damn lonely place to be ... the only game we've won this winter was down to the fact the West Indies couldn't add up properly." Kevin Pietersen reiterates the misery he currently feels as England's tour of the Caribbean draws to a close -Mar 29, 2009

• Avatar

On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Everybody wants to go to Heaven, but nobody wants to die.

I don't know who said it but I love the quote "There's 3 sides to every story; His, Hers, and the Truth".

"So break me if it feels right. But I'm still here."

-Author Unknown

How do you make Lady Gaga cry?

Poke Her Face...

That's all I've got

"I'm Black and I'm proud"