Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

♪♫ Anime/ Manga survey __-- ♥♥ _____ ?

what genre of anime/ manga do you like?

BQ- name of your favourite anime/ manga?

BQ2 - would you recommend them too me? ^__^

BQ3 - have you ever cosplayed as a character from an anime etc?

BQ4 - what kind of music do you like (i think i asked that once before, and this doesn't have anything to do with anime or manga o.O lol)

BQ5 - is anime/ manga popular, where you're from ? (and where's that ? < answer if you want lol)

BQ6 - who's the most annoying anime/ manga character ever ?

BQ7 - have you ever had a crush on an anime/ manga character ? XD who was it ?

BQ8 - if you could be any manga/ anime character who would it be ? and why (also, what are they from ? :o)

BQ9 - have you tried drawing manga? and are you any good at it ? :P

BQ10 - (a serious question lol) what's one anime/ manga i should watch/ read ? (you can name more than one if you want :D)

if you think more anime/ manga surveys should be made star the question please ^_^

thanks xx

Favorite Answer

what genre of anime/ manga do you like?

>>>Pretty much any, mostly action ones though.

>>>Soul Eater

>>>If you like action stories, then double yes. Don'tcha just get tired of hearing about only Naruto and Bleach for action stories?

>>>Not yet, but I'm thinking of either doing Maka from Soul Eater or Tenten from Naruto. I don't wanna buy a wig, but there is no anime characters with real hair colours! XD

>>>More of an alternative rock kind, like Linkin Park, Bullet for my Valentine, SR-71, you get the point XD

>>>Not really, I know a few people that like it. Thats only about five people though. And no, they are not my best friends.

>>>GAWD! There's a lot... Either Kagome when she's in her constant yelling of "Inuysha!" and just sitting there as he's getting beaten to death. Or Karin and her Sasuke-obsession. They give girls a bad....what ever that word is! It makes us look weak!

>>>Haha, yeah....Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist and Death the Kid from Soul Eater.

>>>Maka from Soul Eater. She kicks major @$$

>>>Yeah, I'm still making sad attempts. The only person I'm slightly good at drawing is Hinata Hyuga, since her hair is easy to draw. Otherwise I stink! XD

>>>Soul Eater, School Rumble, and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Oh wait, that's not one

*Ish bad at math*

*Throws a star at your head*

I sprained my finger today and so it's hard for me to type, so I decided I only had to do one question today. Congrats, thats yours! XD

BQ- name of your favourite anime/ manga? too many to list

BQ2 - would you recommend them too me? ^__^ yeah

BQ3 - have you ever cosplayed as a character from an anime etc? no but for halloween im going as dark mousy

BQ4 - what kind of music do you like (i think i asked that once before, and this doesn't have anything to do with anime or manga o.O lol) heavy metal and rock

BQ5 - is anime/ manga popular, where you're from ? (and where's that ? < answer if you want lol) no not really but ive noticed a little more people reading manga

BQ6 - who's the most annoying anime/ manga character ever ? hinata from naruto

BQ7 - have you ever had a crush on an anime/ manga character ? XD who was it? oh theres a lot tai davis and takuya from digimon and ash ketchum

BQ8 - if you could be any manga/ anime character who would it be ? and why (also, what are they from ? :o) umm tohru from fruits basket cuz of kyo

BQ9 - have you tried drawing manga? and are you any good at it ? :P yeah ive tried and im ok

BQ10 - (a serious question lol) what's one anime/ manga i should watch/ read ? (you can name more than one if you want :D dn angel and d.gray-man

Yo

....Did you have a different user name before? I haven't been on for a bit of time and now there's tons of new people. V.V

>>Slayers

>>Yup....if you like Goofy, "Old School", Stereotypical anime that is.

>>Yup, but I came up with my own character.....sort of looked like Link from Legend of Zelda....but ehh.

>>Practically everything. I just enjoy listening to different stuff all in all, for each type of music has such a different personality to study. Therefore, I range from Hard Rock to Classical Music......and yes, my "favorites" change from hour to hour meaning I will listen to Metal for an our or two and move onto Tchaikousky or Vivaldi the next hour. Heh, I'm a pretty different guy when it comes to listening to music. :D

>>It's heftily gaining popularity. Anime and manga isn't that hard to get where I live and with more and more younger teens getting into it, more and more conventions have been popping up. >.> I live under a 7-11 in Brooklyn. =^.^=

>>Naga the Serpent....and every character dubbed by 4Kids Entertainment.

>>Nope. I don't go for fake girls. -.-'

>>None. I enjoy my real life.

>>Yup. I actually entered several contests and gained high scores for my artwork. I also do hand-drawn posters for local stores in the area.

>>Escaflowne

>>GunXSword

>>Cowboy Bebop

>>FMA

>>Midori Days (both anime/manga)

>>Heat Guy J

>>Devil May Cry (anime)<<By the same group who made GunXSword and Cowboy Bebop.

All of these animation are more or less action-based and rated teen and up. I recomend all (or at least the stuff you haven't seen out of these).

Nya nya

• zero

mecha and action

code geass

yea

no

rap r&b

BQ5 - is anime/ manga popular, where you're from ? (and where's that ? < answer if you want lol) no south Carolina

BQ6 - who's the most annoying anime/ manga character ever ?Orihime Inoue

BQ7 - have you ever had a crush on an anime/ manga character ? XD who was it ?no

BQ8 - if you could be any manga/ anime character who would it be ? and why (also, what are they from ? :o) Lelouch from code geass because he had so much power and thenm did the right thing

no but i suck at drawing

code geass

code breaker(manga)

what genre of anime/ manga do you like? Shojo, Comedy, Romance, Fantasy, any except Ecchi

BQ- FRUITS BASKET FOREVER!

BQ2 - I would if you like that kind of genre xD

BQ3 -Kyo Sohma ^^

BQ4 - I hate Classical Music and Slow kind of songs

BQ5- kind of xD I see anime in the shops and that but it doesn't seem overly popular. Even though luckily I found a best friend who is a Otaku in my school!

BQ6 - I don't seem to find any anime characters annoying but probably The Yuki Fan club Girls

BQ7 - Kyo Sohma (always)

BQ8 - I would be Tohru Honda ^^ from Fruba why? Beacause I get to be with hot guys and marry my crush ><

BQ9-yes I draw it everyday! I don't know... xD

BQ10 - Attack On Titan! Go watch Now!

*another late answer*

what genre of anime/ manga do you like?

>>Samurai/adventure/comedy

>>Gintama!! :3

>> Yeah, if you don't mind laughing 'till you cry.

>> Nope. I'm timid about that. :/

>> Japanese rock/pop like Monorbright and AKFG, and english stuff like Blue October. :)

>> In Phoenix, Arizona it was considered nerdy, but alot of people were into it nonetheless. But now I'm in New Zealand, and I'm like the only non-Asian person who likes it :(]. However, like 60% of my school is Asian, so I'm okay :D

>> Maka from Soul Eater. I don't HATE her, but she's really melodramatic sometimes.

>> o___o Still do with Rukia. Yeah, from Bleach. So what??? *defiant stare*

>> Luffy. Because I wanna be a Gomu Gomu man too! :))) Oh, yeah, and also I would give anything to be a part of the Strawhat Crew.

>> Yeah. I've tried drawing manga. I was not any good at it. I'll get better though :D

>> Soul Eater (both manga/anime)

Gintama (both manga/anime)

Clannad (anime)

One Piece (both manga/anime)

There's alot more, like Bleach/Death Note/FMA but I'm guessing you've watched them. If you have not, then do!

'Kay, time to go away. Here's your star. *hands you star*

Bye :)))))

• Meh

what genre of anime/ manga do you like?

► Serious action and Suspense (Death Note, Code Geass)

► Code Geass

► Defiantly

► Nope

► Sreamo. Rock. I like bands like UnderOath, Bullet for my Valentine, Link Park, Red, Senses Fail, etc. )

► Manga is, anime isn't as popular (New England)

► Mello from Death Note

► Nope

► Ash from Pokemon so I could be on a Pokemon journey

► Yes, and I;m sub par

► Watch Code Geass

BQ- name of your favourite anime/ manga? Death Note

BQ2 - would you recommend them too me? ^__^ yup

BQ3 - have you ever cosplayed as a character from an anime etc? yup, a long time ago I cosplayed as Sailor Jupiter.

BQ4 - what kind of music do you like (i think i asked that once before, and this doesn't have anything to do with anime or manga o.O lol) I like almost anything, but I mostly listen to rock music.

BQ5 - is anime/ manga popular, where you're from ? (and where's that ? < answer if you want lol) well, there are some kids @ my school that won't admit that they LOVE anime, but yeah, it's kind of popular at my school.

BQ6 - who's the most annoying anime/ manga character ever ? misa misa gets on my nerves....

BQ7 - have you ever had a crush on an anime/ manga character ? XD who was it ? lol, yeah. I'll have to admit that I've had crushes on Kakashi from Naruto, Light, L, and Ichigo from Bleach.

BQ8 - if you could be any manga/ anime character who would it be ? and why (also, what are they from ? :o) hmmm....*tries to think* I'd probably want to be Misa just so I can be with Light. XD

BQ9 - have you tried drawing manga? and are you any good at it ? :P kind of

BQ10 - (a serious question lol) what's one anime/ manga i should watch/ read ? (you can name more than one if you want :D) Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass,Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha....

I like drama, with a few sci/fi or fantasy elements.

Death Note

'Course- it's the best! (however the live action movies are pretty bad)

Yup. Guess.

I like classic rock, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, etc. but my favorite band is Tokio Hotel!

I'm going to an anime convention this weekend- who knew manga was so popular in the Deep South?

Misa Amane... I want to strangle her.

Yup. Naru from Ghost Hunt, Third from Jyu-Oh-Sei. (Yes, I am a girl I just happen to really like L.)

Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist- she's smart, pretty, and a loyal friend.

Not to brag, but I'm rather talented in the manga-drawing respect.

Death Note, Shikabane Hime, Jyu-Oh-Sei

what genre of anime/ manga do you like?

>>>Mystery ~ Adventure ~ Action ~ Romance ~ Magic ~ Supernatural

Anime:

Inuyasha

Manga:

Beauty is the Beast

Beast Master

Yea...

No but I want to do Saya from Blood+

Pop ~ Rock ~ Metal

Only to the ppl who know it ....XD

Hmmm.....Karin from Naruto

Sesshoumaru from Inuaysha

Hmmm I would be Sunako from The Wallflower...I don't care about her personality because shes cool area surrounded by guys!

Sadly No....

Beast Master:

http://www.onemanga.com/Beast_Master/

S.P.Y.:

http://www.onemanga.com/SPY/

1/3 no Kareshi

http://www.onemanga.com/13_no_Kareshi/

Backstage Prince:

http://www.onemanga.com/Backstage_Prince…

Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto:

http://www.onemanga.com/Ai_Hime_Ai_to_Hi…

Wild Ones (AKA Arakure)

http://www.onemanga.com/Wild_Ones/

Bloody Kiss

http://www.onemanga.com/Bloody_Kiss/

Fall in Love like a Comic:

http://www.onemanga.com/Fall_In_Love_Lik…

Beauty is the Beast

http://www.onemanga.com/Beauty_is_the_Be…

Perfect Girl Evolution (AKA The Wallflower)

http://www.onemanga.com/Perfect_Girl_Evolution/

I will Star!

thanks xx

N.P.

~ <MidnightSky> ~ ^_^

Source(s): That's Just Me...