~ <MidnightSky> ~ Survey #5 RETURN!!! "C&A Regs Come Together!" (Anime Questions Included)?

Hey Guys! I have been in school for a awhile so I don't pay attention much to C&A around here but....I'm sick so I guess take the time right now.... So....Let's Get Started CoPy&PaStE 1. What has been 1 of the important things that been happening around here in... show more Hey Guys! I have been in school for a awhile so I don't pay attention much to C&A around here but....I'm sick so I guess take the time right now....
So....Let's Get Started

CoPy&PaStE

1. What has been 1 of the important things that been happening around here in C&A???

2. Tell me what it takes to be a C&A Reg....(I wish I was but I not really popular I guess around here.....<.>.......)

3. Name most C&A Regs you know around here.
(P.S. Do I Include????)

Bonus!: Tell me do you think that trolling here increased since whenever because my "Fai VS Lelouch" Has been deleted along with my "Who Am I #2".................(Do People Hate Me????)

Anime Questions:

1. What is the "BEST ANIME" in the world that means to you the most???

2. What was the "BEST MANGA" in the world that means to you the most???

Heres COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!
~ <MidnightSky> ~ ^_^
Update: Also.............FAI WON!!!!!!!
He won against Lavi with 8 votes!!!!
Lavi had 6 votes......Tune in for the "HOTTEST WOMAN VOTING CONTEST" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 2: Sorry BUt............LAVI WON!!!!!!
he had 9
Fai had 6
It was a recount so......