Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

will Obama health care plan include dental insurance?

i would just like to know because i need two root canals that cost about 1000 dollars each.i found private rip off insurance that was willing to cover me but it was like 350.00 a month but only covered 20 percent for root canals and i cant afford that so if any one knows were i can get some cheap dental insurance can u plz let me know.thanks

Favorite Answer

Trick question.

There is no Obama health care plan, and there won't ever be one.

All of the current plans working their way through the House and Senate were written by the for profit health care and insurance industries for the further enrichment of the rich and impoverishment of the poor.

How can we deduce this?

The option of a nationalized, single payer health care system, like every other advanced nation has, never made it to the table to begin with and now it's not even in the same building as the rest of the bill.

The wimpier public option was pretty much killed off by President Obama's latest speech on the subject, and the wimpiest, totally pointless, co-op idea is still drawing grumbles from the fascist right.

We also seem to be moving closer to mandated health care which would force poor people who couldn't afford health insurance to begin with to buy it anyway or face fines. Who do you think that provision would help?

To address your specific dental problems, I'd advise you to expect things to get worse before they get better.

Get your root canals done as quick as you can as cheap as you can, then treat your teeth like they were worth more than gold.

Soon that may be the truth.

Good luck with that. Dental insurance in this country is a joke. I have "good" insurance and am almost 10k in the hole for an implant. Insurance would not cover it saying having a front tooth is not necessary. Repulsive. I really hope Obama's plan has reform for dental as well.

• Obama sucks. He never had a plan instead he is playing games. Having meeting with our rivals. I don't hate the guy but i didn't vote for him. I mean everyone will be under his care. Controlling in what we take as medication & supposedly they are wanting to control what we eat as well. I mean they are already taking away WIC. It's happening tomorrow. This is nuts. Everyone is pissed off. What about our children? Our rights? smh

He does not even have a plan, he has a theory that no one has come close to putting on paper that being said the house bill i think does not cover dental.

I don't know either. What is this about an Obama health care plan? Obama hasn't even submitted a plan. He has delegated that task to Congress.

ill pull your tooth out for a 100 bucks, ge tthe root canal and everything ive done it a million times before

• EP

why not addd lawyers in too, so every profession can be brought under government control