Big E
Big E asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Since Obama, Pelosi and Reid are spineless, how long until Israel bombs Iran into the stone age?

9/17/09 AP NewsBreak: Nuke agency says Iran can make bomb.

Since we cannot stand up to anybody anymore, guess Israel will need to show the US how to take care of business.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090917/ap_on_re_eu/eu...

No I am not a total Bush fan. I disagree with things he did. I was not a fan of Iraq, but once we got there, then you need to fight to win. Iran with a Nuke is a threat to all. You saw how they treated their people during the election with our great trilogy in DC remained silent. These three are gutless, hopeless and spineless unless it comes to screwing the American people.

Favorite Answer

Israel will have no choice but to launch a first strike attack against Iran.Iran already has the materials to build nuclear weapons, and is now working on a delivery system, thanks to that three foot rice eater in N. Korea. Obama is in bed with muslims to start with, add to that the spineless nitwits he has surrounded himself with,and the stage is set for the destruction of Israel, and The United States. Problem with Iran is, their facilities are both above and below ground. It would take a fairly massive bombing campaign to destroy, or at least set it back. The sad truth is, when the election in this country was stolen by the ACORN welfare garbage, a communist was put into the white house, whose sole mission was to give back to the spearchuckers what they feel the white man owes them. That female skeletor Pelosi, the slobbering petereater Fwank and"dingy" Harry Reid are just as corrupt as their ringleader Osama Obama. Sadly, elections do have consequences, and I hope we can survive four years of this moronic administration.

• Judith

If they destroy our economy? What economy? You mean the current fascist economy of the U.S. where Bush, Bernanke and Paulson are busily dumping trillions of taxpayer dollars into the coffers of the rich with no oversight or opposition? What makes you think Obama will have an economy left to destroy? I'd suggest that if we can spend trillions we don't have to kill people, we should be able to spend trillions we don't have to help them, but I suppose that wouldn't be the American way. Edit: The Names Mud: Sorry, we can't do much of anything against China. They own us.

• ?

Boy are you a Bush advocate.

Will you be one of the first to volunteer to fight another ridiculous war?

It isn't a US matter, it is an International matter.

Israel will target Iran unless the International community stops looking out for number one and starts acting as a cohesive unit.

Source(s): The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations. ~David Friedman

Israel will attack right after Russia agrees to give Iran the S-300 missile defense system...and just before it is delivered..

Israel won't bomb Iran. It would be the other way around and Obama will sit there with his finger up his nose and say "wha happen'"

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!

Won't be long.. and it will be as bad as the holocaust.. and no one will say a word.

What is wrong with this world.. human life is worth nothing anymore... just thinking you are right is!

I give it less than 90 days. Obama can't make his mind up to anything except how to apologize for America or how to screw up America. He now has taken away the European Missle Defense.

Pelosi - Worthless, spineless hag.

Reid - Just an idiot.

God bless America, Pray for Israel.

God will at least support them, our resident Muslim Kenyan won't.

• S

Oh please, don't you know what's REALLY going on? The behind-the-scenes plan by the people who control the world is to destroy the Islamic mosque on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and build the 3rd Temple of Solomon on that site. But by destroying the mosque, all hell will break loose in the Middle East.

• Paul

I think that Israel should be left alone to take care of their own problems. We have to fix our own problems back home before we can help others.

We pay for this.I despise Israel and the money pit they are to the USA.

I personally do not care and hope they bomb each other to oblivion.

That would be nice.

Source(s): American Lady I don't pray but I will ask my Gods and Goddess's to wipe them all out.