Pregnant and in need of comfortable boots/shoes.?

anyone know where i can get cute comfortable fall boots?

or anything cute and affordable?

Best Answer

CROCS! I know they arent the greatest to look at but they are the most comfortable shoe to wear (especially if your feet are swelled) I wore them my whole pregnancy...and I really wasnt caring at that point what I looked like as long as I was comfortable!(not the cheap ones name brand only)

ugg boots are super comfy. if u cant afford the ugg brand, they have the same style boots usually at the mall. i have tons of pairs in diff colors. but that style of boot is really comfy.

Uggs all the way-I spent the extra money on the real thing and it was seriously the best investment for my pregnancy thus far!!! OMG talk of comfy!

uggs! the most comfortable boots i have ever worn, there quite pricey in the UK though, but soooooo comfy

I have the cardy uggs and thats what I'm planning on wearing ALL winter! :)

I got them for $140- but I'm gonna wear them all the time so... kinda justified :)

Source(s): 11 weeks pregnant with #2
  • 100% agree with the "Uggs" comment... well worth the money!

(Don't buy the knockoffs either, they're cheaper, but not nearly as comfortable).