HOW MUCH CAN I SELL MY BREASTMILK FOR?

I WANNA SELL MY BREASTMILK, BUT DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I CAN GET FOR MY MILK. . . . . PLZ NE FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME OUT THXS

• Favorite Answer

In some places, it's illegal to sell breastmilk. You can donate any extra milk you have to a milk bank, or you can donate it privately through Milkshare: http://milkshare.birthingforlife.com/

According to this article, California and New York have laws against the sale of breastmilk, and other states are considering such laws: http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2007-04-10/leven...

Also, Craigslist has a policy against the sale of human milk.

Donatemymilk.com will offer $1 an ounce for breastmilk. Must pas a blood test and screening first.

*Most people will just give it away! At some hospitals they will pay for it but probably not that much! I would check into though if you really wanted to know! But please be very careful with this because if you did sell or even give away your breast milk you are held responsible if anything happens or harms the baby that received it!!*

• Krispy

In reality it would only work out to about $0.20oz.

you need to purchase a pasteurizer, spend hours pumping, pasteurize the milk, store it, ship it, etc.

People don't do it to make money because you can't make that much. People do it to help out the less fortunate.

im not sure if u will get any money for it as people donate it to hospitals, when my son was born he was in intencive care and i had a brilliant milk supply and i could get 4oz of milk in just 3 pumps, there was a lady in the bed next to me whos baby was in intencive care but she had no milk supply so i donated it to her baby as well as giving it to my baby.

Source(s): mother to a 2yr old boy and 35 weeks preg with girl.

sometimes hundreds rare occasion thousands of dollars... but the thing is people give their breast milk for free then some who sell it for cheap so you have quite a bit competition... just make sure you are healthy and producing a nice quantity of milk. and of course know what to do to make sure it gets there safely

• Steve

Depends on what you (the milk factories) look like and is this "fresh from the source" or already bottled?

Licia would know about chesticals cuz she sports

yak nuts to match hers. Licia shave ur cankles and beard before u answer anymore

Directly from boobs, €5/l . Packed €1/l

No one will want the milk from your nasty chesticles.

Thats just wrong.