How do you feel about muslims?

when you hear muslims or islam whats the first thing that comes to mind

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Why don't you think about ISLAM ?

Here are the opinions of some thinkers about Islam :

Professor Keith Moore, one of the world’s prominent scientists of anatomy and embryology. University of Toronto, Canada It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’aan about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or 'Allah', because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah.

Professor William W. Hay is one of the best known marine scientists in the United States. satellite photography and emote-sensing techniques. Professor Hay replied: I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient ******ure of the Holy Qur’aan, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages. Professor Hay: Well, I would think it must be the divine being!

Professor Yushudi Kusan: Director of the Tokyo Observatory, I

can say, I am very mush impressed by finding true astronomical facts in the Qur’aan.

Professor Alfred Kroner who is one of the world’s most famous geologists "Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a bedouin. I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.

Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy, and a professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. He is the author or editor of 25 books, and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada. "It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read or write. In fact, he was illiterate. We are talking about 1400 years ago. You have someone who was illiterate making profound pronouncement and statements and are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. I personally cannot see how this could be mere chance. There are too many accuracy’s and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind in concerning that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements."

Joe Leigh Simpson , Professor of Obstetrics and Gyne ogy at the North Western University in Chicagoin the United States of America. Professor Simpson said: It follows, I think, that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion, but in fact religion can guide science by adding revelation to some traditional scientific approaches. That there exists statements in the Qur’aan shown by science to be valid, which supports knowledge in the Qur’aan having been derived from Allah.

--------------------------------------…

Professor Palmer a scientist from the U.S. We need research into the history of early Middle Eastern oral traditions to know whether in fact such historical events have been reported. If there is no such record, it strengthens the belief that Allah transmitted through Muhammad bits of his knowledge that we have only discovered for ourselves in recent times. We look forward to a continuing dialogue on the topic of science in the Qur’aan in the context of geology. Thank you very much.

--------------------------------------…

Professor Tagata Tagasone, formerly Head of the Department of Anatomy and Embryology at the University of Shiang Mai in Thailand . He is now the Dean of the College of the Medicine at the University. From my studies and from what I have learned throughout this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Qur’aan 1400 years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the One Who is an eligible Creator. This Creator must be Allah, or Allah. Therefore, I think this is the time to say ‘Laa ilaaha illallah’, that there is no Allah to worship except Allah, ‘Muhammad Rasool Allah’, Muhammad is messenger of Allah...

Professor Armstrong, Scientist works at NASA, I am impressed that how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. There may well have to be something beyond what we understand as ordinary human experience to account for the writings that we have seen.

--------------------------------------…

Professor Dorja Rao, It is difficult to imagine that this type of knowledge was existing at that time, around 1400 years back. May be some of the things they have simple idea about, but do describe those things in great detail is very difficult. So, this is definitely not a simple human knowledge

Everything made so much sense. This is the beauty of the Qur'an; it asks you to reflect and reason....When I read the Qur'an further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur'an and God had sent it to me." Cat Stevens (YusufIslam), former British pop star.

The essential and definite element of my conversion to Islam was the Qur'an. I began to study it before my conversion with the critical spirit of a Western intellectual .... There are certain verses of this book, the Qur'an, revealed more than thirteen centuries ago, which teach exactly the same notions as the most modern scientific researches do. This definitely converted me." Ali Selman Benoist, France, Doctor of Medicine.

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..." HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3

--------------------------------------…

Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion. ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com

Muhammed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " Encyclopedia Britannica

just go to youtube and type "Quran Scientific miracles " you will find a lot

An Islamic man I used to work with. The day after the 9/11 attacks we sat and talked for hours about how senseless fundamentalism in any religion is.

• molly

I think of the lovely lady I work with who some people think they can be rude to because of her head dress.

I also think that the Irish and Muslims have a lot in common some are terrorists but the majority aren't.

"How do you feel about muslims?"

I feel indifferently about them as a whole (but obviously have no sympathy or respect for terrorists).

"when you hear muslims or islam whats the first thing that comes to mind"

People who have been brainwashed to hate all of them.

They're ok if you can get the spices right, but don't overcook!

Ohhh, you wanted a serious answer?

How can you get one ... they're people like everyone else, and all individuals.

You can't can't 'feel' the exact same thing about every single person of about a billion people!

Cheers :-)

Grossly overpopulating cultures who threaten each other and the rest of the world because of that. They are exploding at their borders, often literally. Like all overpopulating people they must take ever more land and resources from other species, or if they can't do that, they must kill their neighbors and take their land. That's what causes most wars and will cause more until they join the Euro-cultures and not overpopulate anymore.

Source(s): decades studying philosophies, cultures, and social institutions began because of the confusion resulting from my military experience under the shadow of neo-Marxist propaganda disseminated from universities

actually the first thing that comes to my mind is Mecca and the multiple prayers a day. I find it to be a very interesting thing to study.

1. Prostrate praying

2. Copper domed buildings (right or wrong)

3. Koran

4. Issac and Ishmael

5. Madrass educations

6. Terrorists

In that order. I must be predudiced because the KKK would be much farther down the list if someone asked the same question about Christianity.

Human beings, religious people, some are Arab and some are not. I sure don't think of them all as "terrorists". The Bush BS did not work on me.

Iran.

The first thing that comes to my mind is Iran.