Does anybody know how much money we get if we recycle aluminum cans or water bottles?

I currently live in California

I've heard that we can get 5 cents per can and like 10 cents per bottle?

Can I get like the exact cost of each bottle/can?

Best Answer

i cant give you the exact price, but its more then 5 cents a can. cashing in cans is pretty good money in california. in oregon... not so much. i used to pull over 100$ for 5 bags of cans in cali. which is amazing considering i was drinking shashta cola which is ******* cheap anyway. also, it has to do with weight not amount. where i cashed them in anyway.

Spot on. 5 cents per can and 10 cents per bottles

Its 5 cents in Australia ;)

I took six bags of cans down to the place near Girard, Ohio...I got about $5.35 for them all. Then I saw a disabled woman on an electric wheelchair collecting cans on recycle day. I give them all to her from now on.

look on the bottle or can it will say, you get 1.75 a lb for aluminum and i think a 1.00 a pound for plastic, and i for got about glass.

it is very cheap in our country, just 1 cents. so we use that to make gift http://www.seven7box.com/Wholesale-rc-toy-and-gift...

Try doing it for the good of the country and not to line your pockets !!!

TRAMPS !!!!

lol