Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

who is the true icon off professional wrestling +bq?

who do you think is the true icon off professional wrestling & why ?

choices are

1 sting

2 shawn michael's

3 hulk hogan

bq am i the only one who like the feud between steve blackmen & ken shamrock?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You forgot to mention the Undertaker. But out of the names mentioned i'd chose Shawn Michaels. Not many people can do the kind of stuff a man his age does. And he's always willing to put younger talent over,maybe he can teach Triple H to do the same.

• 1 decade ago

I think a true icon of professional wrestling right now is none other than " The Ultimate Warrior " himself . The reason is because he has dedicated his legacy to become one of the greatest wrestlers in the W.W.E. history . He has achieved more accomplishments of becoming a Champion as well as earning his goals by believing each and every single little warriors ( fans ) world wide . Also he cares about them as well . I truly believe that no matter what happens during those ten years in the ring, " The Ultimate Warrior " will managed to make his return in the W.W.E. as being the next special surprise guest host of Monday Night's Raw event against Randy Orton if he says something about him on television and things are about to change even then some how or another .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im gona say hbk even if hogan was the best in the past and sting is an icon but not the icon , hbk has worked harder than any one in wresting in my opinion.

i did like it most of the time was on ken shamrock's side but some times i wanted steve blackmen to win it was a grate fued

• 1 decade ago

Shawn Michaels, he had a hard decision to make in '97(to screw or not to screw) and he decided to go w/ whats good for the business. He's lived w/ the decision made ever since that day and has not complained once about it. So i say Shawn is the true icon

Come check out CCW everyone:

http://classicchampionshipwrestling.webs.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hulk Hogan. He isn't a great wrestler by any means, but in the 80's he was as big of sports star as anybody and Rock III made him a household name. He had huge charisma and is by far the mos well known wrestler of all time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Icon Sting of course followed by

Hogan

HBK

It was a great feud to MMA style wrestlers

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, I like all three BUT I would have to go with Sting. Yes, HBK and Hulk has done more than Sting and had great matches but look at what company these guys had their best time in. WWF/E. To be a great wrestler before TNA, you at one point had to wrestle in Vinces Company. To have a great and LEGEND Status Career WITHOUT having to step in a WWF/E RING, thats means something. All the Main event WCW guys at one point came to the WWE. Goldberg, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Ric Flair (became known as a *** kisser to Triple H in the end of his career), Chris Benoit, Kevin Nash, they all came back to the WWE. Vince Threw MILLIONS of dollars just to get Sting to come to the WWE. Sting said THANKS BUT NO THANKS. Not many wrestlers can make a career that is legend status without having to come to the WWE and sting did all that WITHOUT the WWE OR VINCE.

BQ: Yes, I liked it and the lions den match I believe that took place in summerslam or Fully Loaded. Ken Shamrock got one push to the WWF Title against HBK, but both guys deserves to be up in the main event card because they had talent that could have make great matches.

• 1 decade ago

are u series sting he isn't called the icon for nothing but i love hbk but hogan not so Much

• 1 decade ago

Jumbo Tsuruta, the best wrestler ever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Icon Sting of course!!

BQ: I liked it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.