Michael S asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

nba live 10 or nba 2k10?

I wanted to know what new feuture or gameplay there is for nba 2k10. I know 2k9 for the ps2 never fixed the way the players looked like gasol still had short hair and no beard. will they fix it where melo has short hair too. what is the feutures and gamepleay and other cool things for the ps2 on NBA 2k10. same with nba live 10. I know most of you will say 2k10 is better live sucks. what are the new feutures and gameplay for that. is it going to be for the ps2. on the website there is no live 10 for the ps2. who ever answers all questions will win best answer

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd say NBA 2K10. It looks like its going to be great this year. Here are ome of the features.

NBA Today - All the real world matchups, news and stats are automatically streamed right into your game. No longer will your commentary and overlays be stale and out of date. NBA Today keeps everything fresh and up to date based upon what is really happening in the NBA.

My Player Mode – Create the ultimate NBA player and guide his every career move. Start as an undrafted rookie in the Summer Circuit; work hard enough and you may get an invite to participate in an NBA team’s training camp, or you may end up in the D-League. The road to being an NBA star is a long and hard battle.

Living Rosters - The 2K Insider and his team of NBA analysts continue to provide the most up-to-date team and player information, including roster and lineup moves, trades, injuries and player ratings. Now track all of the changes through the season with interactive menus and analysis.

Seamless Online Experience – Forget the past, with NBA 2K10 online play is fully incorporated into every mode of the game. Now you can play the AI, challenge the friend sitting next to you or play your buddy across town anytime, from anywhere in the game.

Signature Play - Signature Play pulls together all of NBA 2K’s player Signature Styles and adds in all-new Signature Tendencies and facial expressions, creating NBA 2K10 teams that play and react like their real life counterparts for an unbelievably realistic NBA experience.

NEW Intuitive Offensive Controls - All-new easy-to-use dribbling and post game controls allow you to pull off ankle breaking IsoMotion moves and dominate like Kobe from the perimeter to the paint.

Shut Down D - Shut down teams down like never before with innovative defensive controls that allow you to shadow your opponent’s every move, deny position off-ball, and even select how you want to contest shots.

Deeper Association – The Association strives for the title of best franchise mode in sports with full incorporation of the NBA Development League, the ability to control all 30 NBA teams at once, restricted free agency, real-time practice, an all-new player progression system, and a host of other enhancements

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

http://www.thecheapjerseyswholesale.com/

Live NBA scores at the CBSSports.com NBA scoreboard. Check out postgame NBA box scores and game recaps.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

2k14

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if ur a kobe fan get 2k10 if not EA sports it's the game BEST ANSWER RIGHT HERE NIGGAA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

nba 2k10.

• 1 decade ago

NBA LIVE 10....BETTER GRAPHICS AND IF YOU PLAY THE DEMO YOULL WANT TO KEEP ON PLAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN...........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2K10 will be a lot better..

• 7 years ago

id go with live

• 7 years ago

2k.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.