Questions about sharing my faith with non-Christians?

"Christianese" is using phrases like "I asked Jesus into my heart." or "God has plan for my life." Stuff like that, that people who have never heard the gospel wouldn't really understand. If a non-christian came up to you and asked you to explain your beliefs (if you are a... show more "Christianese" is using phrases like "I asked Jesus into my heart." or "God has plan for my life." Stuff like that, that people who have never heard the gospel wouldn't really understand. If a non-christian came up to you and asked you to explain your beliefs (if you are a Christian) but you could not use "Christianese" what would you tell them?
Also, what is a worldview to you?
And what does it mean to have a Christian worldview?
One more: Do you know why you are a Christian? Like I know I am one. But if someone asked me why I am, I wouldn't know what to tell them.

I just want to be prepared. So if you guys could answer all these questions that would be great! Thanks guys! Ten points to best answer:)