Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What are some good LDS date ideas! Help?

I am sixteen and I my boyfriend is 17. I am an atheist and he is 100% lds mormon. We are so different but I guess its true when people say opposites attract. His family is very up tight and mine is very layed back and all about fun. Anyways he asked me to plan our date for this friday and I was wondering what some of you Mormon teens do for fun. I was thinking a drive in movie, dinner at the olive garden and then hang out at my house for a bit!

noo nobody will be home

Favorite Answer

That sounds good. Remember to respect his views on life too, and if he decided to, don't get in the way of him going on a mission when he is 19, if you last that long. If no body is home, he would not want to be tempted, so maybe you should hang out at his home.

Source(s): LDS forever

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I am sixteen and I my boyfriend is 17. I am an atheist and he is 100% lds mormon. We are so different but I guess its true when people say opposites attract. His family is very up tight and mine is very layed back and all about fun. Anyways he asked me to plan our date for this friday and I was...

Source(s): good lds date ideas help: https://tr.im/rCx9z

Read the Book of Mormon, haha, j/k. I am a Mormon almost teen, I am 22. Dates that were fun when I was a teen: go on a group date and do a video date (only if he is an outgoing kind of guy). Basically you go to crowded places: Walmart, the mall, etc.... and do crazy stuff on camera. We sang David Archuleta's crush to a store employee. I had to act gay and ask where the hair dryers were, my date asked a random guy if he thought she was attractive and why. There are a ton of ideas you come up for that. Other fun dates: for less outgoing guys, go to dinner and then go miniature golfing. I have lots of ideas! email me if you want some more. Shane doo_the_dew@yahoo.com

Source(s): Teenage years spent in Mormonville USA

Go on a normal date, just stay away from the sketch stuff. Ice-blocking, go miniature golfing, laser-tagging, go find somewhere to go go-karting. OR, you could get a group together and do pudding painting... bowling? You can do pretty much anything.

One of the most fun dates I've been on was skittles bowling. We had each skittle color mean something like bowl between your legs, on your back, with your non-dominant hand, and just fun stuff like that. Just draw skittles out of the bag. It was amazingly fun with my group.

Don't stress, he'll be cool with whatever you choose, and if it's way out of bounds, he'll let you know. Your idea sounds great -- wish we had drive-in movies closer to where I'm at :/

Bzzzt! No! on being alone together. Otherwise it sounds just fine.

When I've been on dates, some of the things that were fun were done in groups- scavenger hunts (each couple is a team, everyone meets up at the end) (photo scavenger hunts are a lot of fun because you don't have to worry about buying stuff), hiking, that sort of thing.

Will there be others home at your house? If not, it's not a good idea. Is there any nearby outdoor promenade or park or beach or somewhere where you could go "people-watching?" That's fun, gives you privacy to talk (nobody listens to anyone else's conversation at those kinds of places) and still keeps you among people.

I think it's admirable that you can get along so well with someone from such a different religion.

And your date idea sounds just fine. Another one that I have, is to go on a picnic together, somewhere romantic.

Uh, there you go. That actually sounds like a fun date.

Olive Garden sounds good right now. I am famished.

You know that in the end if he intends on gettign marrie din the temple, you cannot marry him...unless you convert.

OH my no one wil be there, makingout is fine but aloen time will cause th emakign out ot lead ot sin!!!! be ware and use protection!!!!

Lds Date Ideas