Was Joe Wison NOT a racist a few years ago when he ran an unsuccessful drive to re-adopt the Confederate Flag?

Favorite Answer

Dumb slow Joe Wilson is meaner than a sack full of snakes. He did run a unsuccessful drive to readopt the Traitor Rebel flag because he thought it was a table cloth and the poor dumb feeble-minded idiot was always hankerin to eat someone else's supper. He developed a hatred for black folks when his whore of a mother played a trick on him and filled the Aunt Jemima box with dirt instead of pancake mix. This explains dumb slow Joe Wilson's pathological fear and hatred of African-Americans.

That isn't quite right.

He voted to keep it. But he didn't try to revive it after it had been removed.

And, as hard as it is for me to understand, many in the south consider the confederate flag to represent southern pride, NOT white pride. I have a hard time with the flag because I know it also means racism to many. And because of that, I don't want to be assoiciated with it! Even if I liked the non-racist meaning, I would not want anyone to mistakenly think I have it for a racist reason, therefore I woudln't want to have it at all.

Be fair - the confederate flag does not only stand for racism and slavery. It also represents those traitors who want to tear apart the great nation of the United States of America. Perhaps Wilson falls into the latter group.

Source(s): But in all seriousness, since when is a political lightweight like Joe Wilson worth all this fuss? He has had his 15 mins of notoriety - let's get back to serious issues and the serious people who will resolve them.

Good point Fred. Joe Wilson is a real Hippopotamus. (Hypocrite). Even his own wife wondered who yelled, You Lie. She thought it was awful. Being married to that jerk, would be dreadfull. Yuk, Yuk, Yuk.

In SC the Confederate flag is part of their history and is not an indication of slavery. Wilson is not a racist. Obama is since he favors blacks.

Where has Wilson mentioned race in any statement?

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!

I'm sure he has changed his evil ways:

1) I am sure he has plenty of black friends.

2) I am sure he lives in a mixed neighborhood.

3) I am sure he works with a lot of black people

4) I am sure he has given lots of speeches mentioning how horrible racism is

NOT!

My honest opinion is that his racism had nothing to do with his comment regarding Obama.

The race card is getting old. And just in case you missed it, that flag is part of US history.

• molkey

Exactly how does that make a racist,or am I missing something.

• Todd A

He was not.