How do i get ordained?

I have some friends that want to get married but cant afford it so i want to get ordained and get them married and want it to be legal

7 Answers

Relevance
  • B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The best on is http://www.spiritualhumanism.org/ordained.php the church of spiritual humanism. It has free online ordinations.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Universal Life Church is an officially recognized religion that will ordain anyone, primarily for that purpose.

• 1 decade ago

A marriage license costs the same whether you get ordained or not.

The same two places who ordained my pet gold fish will probably ordain you too.

Source(s): 43+ years following a Jewish Carpenter & studying His Book!
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

you can get a license to marry people in most states for about $35 by registering with the state (you don't have to be a member of the clergy). some states, a Notary Public can marry people, too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's easier if they go to the courthouse and have a separate "religious" ceremony. I don't understand why people need religious leaders to sign a legal document.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Join the church of the flying spaghetti monster. Don't make a joke of anyone's real religion for that purpose.

• 1 decade ago

www.themonastery.org they do it online and free. ulc.org will bring you there too. (Universal Life Church)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.