wat do u wear to ur first middle school dance?

i have a middle school dance coming up and its my first and i do not know wat to wear

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Usually middle school dances are casual. They're also hot and sweaty, so wear your favorite pair of shorts, cute top, and wear extra deoderant. If you live in a cooler area, wear a nice pair of skinny jeans.

If its a semi-formal and ^ up, you should wear a dress, or a nice skirt and shirt.

Also, wear shoes you can dance in. Don't wear heels to a causual dance, and if ballet flats give you blisters, opt for your sneakers instead.

Last, add a coat of mascara and gloss, and spritz a lil perfume. You can also do your nails and hair, but its not necessary. Because its so dark, you cant see your nails, and because its hot and your moving, your hair will most likely get messed up.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on your school. If they're making you dress formal then wear a dress or wear dress pants with a fancy shirt.

It also depend on you.

My first middle school dance(all of mine)Everyone wore jeans and a tee but some people who like to dress up wore dresses. It all depends on you. :)

Source(s): MEEEeee
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im guessing your in 6th grade.

pair of jeans and a t shirt!

if you want to impress people were a pair of skinny jeans with a t shirt!

thats how a 6th grader should dress.

also for a 6th grader.. halloween is comming up too.

haha i know this is random but DONT WHERE AN INAPROPRATE COSTUME.

like sexy red riding hood or something. it looks stupid on someone your age.. it looks stupid on any one unless your some collage whoree.

im just warning you now

not that i think you will

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wear a cute dress with some heels but take flats in your bag just in case no one else is wearing heels, or your feet hurt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im the best at fashion and dances so i would suggest dark jeans and a tank top or a cool graphic tee even a long-sleeved button up....you could also try a long top with black leggings... DO NOT WEAR JEWELERY!!!! its a hazard when you're dancing!

hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

probably just wear a dress not fancy though

• 1 decade ago

just a cute dress,

nothing too fancy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

our dances were alway very casual, people usually wore what they wore to school that day. idk tho, yours might be different... id ask your friends!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.