What is your favorite quote from a movie?

Mine: Okay. But you're not listening to me. There are other things that need to be taken into account here. Like the whole spectrum of human emotion. You can't just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else.

Favorite Answer

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!

"Now me, i'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.." ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

:) That's one of my favorites.

I like a lot of quotes from Titanic. This is one: "I love waking up each morning, not knowing what's gonna happen, or who i'm gonna meet, where i'm gonna wind up. Just the other night i was sleeping under a bridge, and now here i am, on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift, and i don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.. To make each day count." ~Jack Dawson

I don't care where you're gonna be next year, I don't care if you're crazy, god. I just know I wanna be with you, I don't understand what you're doing, it seems so pointless, I mean everything seems so pointless but when I'm with you it's different, and I don't know why.

i love that movie and quote. (:

"your voice is like a combination of Fergie, and Jesus."

-Stepbrothers.

you had to see it :)

the cheesiest line is from Taken. nesson says something like: "if its money you want, i have none. but what i do have, is a certain set of skills. SKILLS that i've required over a long career. SKILLS that make me a nightmare for people like you."

I have two.

"I know, Im the black guy, Im suposto say things like Dayum, Sh*t and thats wack." A few seconds later

"Dayum"

"Sh*t"

"Thats wack"

-Not another teen movie

&

" Did you tuch my drum set?"

"No."

"Then why are you all swety?"

"I was watching cops"

No- I know that cops dosent come on till FOUR!"

"I'm gonna go upstairs and RUB MY BALL SAC ALL OVER YOUR DRUM SET!"

-Step brothers

"I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house."quotes by, Zsa Zsa Gabor

Source(s): MBP
  • Erich

Ok, Talladega Nights is my favorite movie, so I've got to pick one from there.

Ricky Bobby: If you don't chew Big Red, then **** you.

"Honey, I'm home!" Jack Nicholson The Shining.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

From the Princess Bride

Frankly darling I dont give a dam or crap