A good eyelash curler?

Does anyone know a really good eyelash curler that isnt ridiculously pricey?

Favorite Answer

I believe that there is such a thing as a good eyelash curler. I previously owned one that pulled out some of my lashes every time I used it. I recently bought a Revlon one for $5 and it works perfectly. I now get to keep all my lashes when I curl them.

Source(s): Personal experience

You can find eye lash curler every where! Any drugstore sells them starting from $2-$7. I don't believe there's any "good" or "bad" eyelash curlers. It's just how you use it. If you have stubborn lashes that doesn't hold curls or tends to point down, you might want to heat your curler with a blow dryer for 10-15 seconds, let it cool down for a little bit, make sure it wont be too hot that it will burn your eyes and then curl! Apply some coat of mascara and if you want to "lock" those curls in, then heat your curler again, wait for a little bit, then curl.

I've been using my maybelline eyelash curler and it has never let me down :) Plus, it only cost me about $4 at walmart.

an eyelash curler is an eyelash curler. there really is no difference! the only thing your actually paying for is that little strip inside of it. I've tried a bunch of curlers and find they all work the same. Save yourself the money and just buy it at the 99 cent store.

I've tried that $20 one they have at Sephora something like shu uemura i don't know how you spell it but anyways it works just the same as any other one.

Eyelash curlers will weaken your eyelashes, but will not cause any serious damage, unless you use it after the mascara. I would just suggest using them occasionally, as I do. If you must have curled eyelashes on a daily basis, some mascaras curl your eyelashes.

Have you ever heard of AVON ? They have the best eyelash curler thats only 5$ and it works wonders. = ]

Source(s): my brain.

the little tiny wet n wild one. it is so cheap, like $3 and works the best. i cannot get the conventional style to work. it is not a scissor style it is like a square little clamp with no handle