Can anyone tell me which brand notebook has a cd/dvd drive, please. I want one 10 inches or less.?

I am getting the view that the notebooks do not have a cd/dvd drive, i hope they do, please tell me!

Favorite Answer

Most standard laptop computers will ship with an optical drive. The only ones that don't tend to be the very small netbooks. At 10 inches, you may have a problem finding one that does. You may either have to look at getting a slightly larger computer (any that is 12" or greater should have an optical drive) or get a dock or external USB optical drive separately.

In any case, when you are looking at the specs for any computer, it will tell you whether or not it has an optical drive.

Source(s): I'm an IT consultant.

Lesser then 10 inches is definitely a crimp on the amount of space available on the laptop base for a normal sized cd drive as typically seen on a netbook. ^_^ Go on for a slightly bigger 12 inches laptop.

Sorry but none of them do