no asked in Science & MathematicsMathematics · 1 decade ago

can you prease help me with algebra homework?

I don't care if you give me the answer or tell me how to do this but I have to solve it and show steps!! show steps though if you give me the answer prease!!

1. 3x+a-3x-a+b

2. x+a+(3-x)-a

3. x+y+z-x-y-z

4. 7-a+3-b+a

thanks but it doesnt say what the variables equal it just says simplify and show the steps

Favorite Answer

Have you read the instructions in your homework? First, you have to find out what x,a,b,y, and z equal.

For example (these are not the real answers just and example so don't put this down: x=7

a=4

y=2

z=6

So that makes 3x to 37.... get it? Whenever you see these ( and ) and numbers are in the middle, that means that you have to do that step first....Since x=7....That makes it (3-7) (this is number 2) So its pretty simple... That was just a little hint for you k? Good luck on your homework!

P.S. I'm in the same situation as you right now....And don't write this down because x doesn't really equal 7.