when someone cheats..........?

Why do you always feel like your the stupid one? Your the unloveable one? Your the undesirable one??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

I have the same question (questions). I always feel like the stupid one. Do you ever think that maybe it's what your doing or how your acting that makes you feel stupid?

You can not be the unloveable. Every one is loveable! If you do feel unloved then you should talk to the person you are with. Everyone is desirable. Why would we think these things? Because we are girls and thats what we do. We want guys to love us and desire us. We don't want to feel stupid around them so sometimes we actually do stupid things around them not always knowing it. But hey sometimes thats what turns a guy on.

Hope this helps you.

Source(s): Mine
  • 1 decade ago

look, all you need to do is think at least you know now rather than 4 years down the track.

Let me just tell you there are so many fish in the sea and i know it is easier said then done, but, its true it will just take a bit of time and youll look back and think... what a wanker i deserve so much better and youll find that person who loves you to bits. Xoxo you are loveable and desirable.... don't forget it : )

• 1 decade ago

because when someone cheats on you, it feels like your not enough for them. That they could have done better to find someone else. It's a horrible feeling but if that happened you should talk to your other half and talk about it. Why did it happen? What's on your mind? and so on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.