Have a question about opening up a site but dont know what it should be placed under adult or non nude?

Yes I was wondering if you wanted to post pictures in say a thong or g string with a bra top on or lingere or pasties would u have to have an adult site to do this or could you do differently? Like nikki's playmates stuff like that. I was wondering if you had to have a adult site??? Anyone have and information would be greatly appericate. Also two if you wanted it to be like a members only site were people would have to pay to look at your photos would that consider it adult also or would it be classified as something different cause you are not nude?????

Thanks so much

no I dont want to sell photo's of other people my friends was thinking of getting online kinda of like www.nikkisplaymates.com and we was wondering if it had to be a adult site or we could go under something else we want the site to have a members only place we members would pay so I was wondering since thier is no nudity would it still have to be an adult site>?????

Favorite Answer

Oh dear. Jimmy likes you.=-]

Adult would be an understatement.

Okay, Gotta Blast! Catch You Later! ツ

talk about porn...

that would definitely be an adult site

and also i dont think ppl would give you pictures of them.

gl

im pretty sure it's adult