Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll~ If someone dedicated a song to you but it wasn't the type of music you listen to?

Would it still mean something to you, since its a thought from someone you care about and cares about you?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely.

Just PLEASE tell me it isn't a Jonas Brothers song......

It would mean something, but it wouldn't be as special at first. Maybe it's early in the relationship and both are still getting to know each other and one pretends to like something to make the other happy. Later, probably months or years later, when the person hears that song, they will think back and like it. When the years have taken their toll and also one of the two have departed, that one song will bring back a flood of memories, a barrel of smiles, a waterfall of tears, and then at that moment in life, That will be the most special song in the world.

Yes I would still be very touched to know the person cared enough to dedicate a song to me.

hmmmm. To me, it would mean I may need to rethink the relationship - whatever it is - because if someone's dedicating a song to me that isn't my kind of music, just when do they think I'll hear it? And why would they do that? Why not pick something you'd enjoy?

Of course. Songs are really poetry set to music so the words would have meaning to me even if the music wasn't to my taste

Sure it would...it means something to them or they wouldn't have picked it for you. I would listen for the message in the song...not so much the type of song it was.

....absolutely!! It is not the very song that counts, but the need of that person to show their care, interest, anything positive, to us.

A song, is just a song. It is the person that counts.

Good morning! (((W))))

Of course

It would mean a great deal to me. That's very considerate and it shows me that they care about me :) I would love it

• Lucky

Sure would doll its the thought that counts

yes it would. i'd listen carefully to the words though, they might be trying to let you know something

Source(s): me =o)