can someone give me the summary of vampire academy Blood Promise?

can someone give me the summary of vampire academy Blood Promise its the 4th book it just came out the books are by richelle mead

Favorite Answer

I will answer your question, but first....IT'S OUT ALREADY?!?!?! WHEN DID IT COME OUT? ok...I'm done freaking out.

now...this is an excerpt for BooksaMillion.com

"How far will Rose go to keep her promise?

The recent Strigoi attack at St. Vladimir's Academy was the deadliest ever in the school's history, claiming the lives of Moroi students, teachers, and guardians alike. Even worse, the Strigoi took some of their victims with them. . . including Dimitri.

He'd rather die than be one of them, and now Rose must abandon her best friend, Lissa--the one she has sworn to protect no matter what, and keep the promise Dimitri begged her to make long ago. But with everything at stake, how can she possibly destroy the person she loves most? "

Also....if anyone has read it...PLEASE tell me if it's good. I'm skeptical because the summary makes it look like Rose has left all of her old friend (Lissa, Christian, ect). If so, I'm upset. It was already depressing losing...well you know...the guy who dies in the second book. I can't bear to lose anymore!

It was amazing. I loved it. It didn't disappoint at all.

Basically it's Rose going to Russia in search of Dimitri. We get to meet Dimitri's family which was wonderful and so endearing. :-) I don't know if you want spoilers or not so i won't say anything else.

But i highly recommend it. It was so beautiful