Braves? Cubs? Or Marlins? Which NL team do u think has a chance to get into the Playoffs with a last->?

Minute run? For me I'll say the Cubs.

Favorite Answer

The Cubs have been very inconsistent and riddled with injuries. I don't think any of these teams will overcome the Rockies and I think the playoffs are pretty much set with the teams leading their division or wild card standings today. Those will be the teams battling in October.

Cubs? That's kind of going out on a limb, don't you agree? Lol.

I would go with the Marlins. Something about the Braves just doesn't seem convincing. Sometimes they play well, then they'll lose a series to Pittsburgh or Washington. Just no consistency. The Marlins are that loose team, just goes out there and plays hard. Hanley Ramirez has been one of the best player in the league, and the Marlins have some pretty good pitching. Which is why they're my choice.

• As it stands, the Marlins, but I'm still holding out hope for the Braves.

I don't see it being the Cubs, they have an incredible climb ahead. I just don't see the Cardinals slumping the rest of the season for the Cubs to make up an 8 game deficit (now it's 10) between the 2. Anything's possible, but the Marlins have a closer shot at their division or WC than the Cubs do at either.

The Braves, won 6 in a row, and LOWE pitched last night and the Braves still won. Bravos fans know what I'm talking about.

I hope the Marlins lose like 4 or 5 in a row...

• Ben

Neither but if i had to chose i would say Marlins since they are 4 games back of the Wild card and have 2 more wins than the Braves

Cubs?? Not a chance. The Braves have the best chance to snatch it but none of those teams are going to. The Giants are the only serious threat to the Rockies.

Marlins have best chance. The Cubs have 0 chance.

• I say Marlins, but i hope im wrong

Hopefully if they make it would be in the Wild Card not the NL East Division.

• JenJen

I hope the Braves get in. That would make me happy. They have won 5 in a row coming in tonight.

Braves! Coming from a Yankee fan