african american fantasy romance novel?

i just read this book called sixteen going on undead....so i KNOW the MUST be some fantasy romance novels out there with a black heroine .....or others that aren't just white

so i was wondering if anyone knew any fantasy romance novels with black (or non-white) heroines for young adults.

you know, stuff like twilight, or a great and terrible beauty, just with a black lead instead of all white ones

Update:

uhhh whoa, why would associate ghetto with black.......really man.....it ain't that serious. just answer the question yes or no, if yea, then list some books, please and thank you

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Definately check out The Vampire Huntress Legend series. (The Minion, The Forbidden, The Damned, The Forsaken and more). They're written by L.A. banks. The series is about a group of black (there's white and hispanic too, but most black) Vampire Hunters . The books are also well written and will keep you on your toes.

• 1 decade ago

Giant Slayers & Asleep, both by Wendy Raven McNair

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can always imagine they're black... unless what.. you want them to talk all ghetto and then be all romancey?

• 1 decade ago

Now that you mention it ..no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.