what should i do....?

ok so i really really like this guy and so does this girl in my class. She was voted for the prettiest last year and im really ugly. i want to try to get him but i know i have no chance with him cuz the prettiest girl in class likes him and shes my friend . I liked him last year she liked him this year. what do i do...

Update:

and i dress really fashionable and my friend says i have awesome beastly hair

Update 2:

and hes lots of girls like him by the way im in 8th grade and so is he

Update 3:

by the way im vietnamese aka asian

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, guys are usually attracted to outgoing (dare I say) popular girls, so just try to focus attention onto yourself. Not in a skanky way though. Dress well. Take care of yourself. You'll work it out, I think.

• 1 decade ago

ok just get over the dude like dont be so fallen fer him wait il highschool there will be many ppl there that youll like so yaah.

or mayybe if you got rele pretty clothes and stuff you ight have a slightt chace buut?

• 1 decade ago

I'm confused by if its a boy or girl.

• 1 decade ago

it doesn't matter whose prettier...just be yourself and if he doesn't like you that's his loss not yours!

be confident

hope this helps: if you want style tips email me at ashley911.17@hotmail.com, trust me im a style expert...hair and makeup too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i say go for it, just try it out. your probably beautiful. and if he doesnt go for it, move on. plenty of fish in the sea (:

• 1 decade ago

just try talking to him, just because she likes him dosnt mean hes going to like her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i want to say you'se trollin'

but if your not...

get a makeover

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.