How to make a fake letterhead from a high school?

I need to get a letter from a previous school and I cant get what i need. I DONT WANT TO HEAR THATS IS BAD TO LIE OR ANYTHING IM COMPLETELY AWARE. Please just tell me how I can create a fake letterhead.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Write to the school asking for what you need (snail mail).

Give them your return address.

When you get their reply (yes or no) it will be on their stationery.

If they refused to give you what you want scan it, erase the words & print on the right color or texture paper (if it's standard white that's all you need). Other paper available at Staples.

Now format the letter you want to fit the scanned version & print directly onto the copy.

Yes this is wrong - but high school? You're no Dillinger.

• musser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Fake Letterhead

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't suggest just getting your school's logo because that's risky and very un-professional, if you're sending it to a college, they're going to know that it's fake if there's just a simple logo on the paper, but try to get a hold of, or just take a look at your school's letterhead, which also will be with the school's envelope, and you would need to get a basic idea of how your school's letterhead looks like and try to use paint or photoshop to imitate it.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to make a fake letterhead from a high school?

I need to get a letter from a previous school and I cant get what i need. I DONT WANT TO HEAR THATS IS BAD TO LIE OR ANYTHING IM COMPLETELY AWARE. Please just tell me how I can create a fake letterhead.

Source(s): fake letterhead high school: https://shortly.im/91r1u
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Find the logo of the school and put in the top center of the letter. On the top left, you should put the name, address and a contact (don't ask me what you should put here, I don't know). Perhaps you should address the letter to "To whom it may concern"

That's about all I can remember seeing on my letterheads.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the only way i could think of, would be to use photoshop, if you have experience with that. or use a scanner, and scan the image onto your computer, or look up the schools website!

• Cheryl
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

what college do he attend. And he uses his continental academy diploma

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.