? asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 1 decade ago

Could anyone assist me with experimental design?

So, I'm looking to do an experimental design that I could possibly use for the Science Fair. I was hoping to do something revolving around species and behavioral adaptations/their environment or anything relating to environmental science. I just need ideas. c: Thanks in advance!

I'm only asking because I'm fresh out of ideas and I want something more creative than what I've looked at on various websites.

Favorite Answer

You might have already explored this but what about how our rapidly changing climate is affecting plants and animals. Our oceans are warmer. July was the hottest the world's oceans have been in almost 130 years of record-keeping. http://www.physorg.com/news169993833.html

Climate change is happening very quickly. It doesn't give enough time for species to adapt into new environment. What will this mean for us in a hundred years?