Did anyone catch George Lopez threatening to wage race wars on Non Hispanics in 5 years in his HBO Special?

He says he swears he'll be leading a race war against those who are non Hispanic.

What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Being Latino I normally enjoy his humor, but his HBO special was horribly offensive.

How is he going to in one breath bemoan Republicans for being skeptical of Justice Sotomayor inciting "reverse racism" and then in the very next breath validate that skepticism by turning his show into an Anti-White racist soapbox?

I'm honestly surprised that no one has called on him to apologize. He won't be getting a single penny of my money until he does. I don't support La Raza sympathizers.

ETA: Those who keep insisting that it was just a joke and that we should all lighten up either didn't see his HBO special "Tall, Dark & Chicano" or they don't understand Spanish. There was nothing humorous about what he was saying. It was pure, racist hate mongering of an entire demographic of people. And the man didn't laugh or smile once. I think he was dead serious.

I seriously doubt that a big-mouthed Hollywood front man could accomplish such a thing, and if he did, at least white people still have their guns.

It's not a race war it's culture! Unless white people are doing it then it's racist because they hate Obama!

Source(s): A smarts liberall!

He always says stuff like that. I pay little attention to any celebrity.

Comedy

n., pl. -dies.

A dramatic work that is light and often humorous or satirical in tone and that usually contains a happy resolution of the thematic conflict.

The genre made up of such works.

A literary or cinematic work of a comic nature or that uses the themes or methods of comedy.

Popular entertainment composed of jokes, satire, or humorous performance.

The art of composing or performing comedy.

A humorous element of life or literature: the human comedy of political campaigns.

A humorous occurrence.

¡Quiero a George Lopez!

Yes I saw it Pure B/S and he looked drugged out to me

• Anna3

George Lopez is lame... he's not funny and he's disrespectful.

• hell yeah george

i luv that man

i watch him every night

let him do what he wants to do you not his momma you cant say "no george don't do that"

nothing you, me, the person above and below me can do so if he wants bad publicity then thats on him

i couldn't care less cuz i am spanish but still

it's not gonna end good so who cares?

wow guess i never saw that coming from him