Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Has Jimmy Carter become the "embarrassing drunk uncle" of the Democratic party?

Alienating almost half of America is not a very good strategy when you are trying to pass a bill for all Americans.

Update:

I meant the figuratively drunk uncle not the literal one. Ge it?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is not drunk. Just senile. The man has forgotten etiquette. Former Presidents should be seen seldom and should keep what they say limited to their golf game.

• 1 decade ago

He is a drunk....a real one.

I personally saw him knee walking drunk at the Ritz Carlton Hotel.

He was making loud and lewd statements/suggestions to the female bartender.

Hurried off (almost drug off) to his suite by the Secret Service, who were all but laughing at him, he was so pathetic.

No, JC is a hypocritical ******, who slandered a number of American Citizens who have legitimate concerns, and a legal right to voice them.

I will be suing his aged, irrelevant *** in the Courts of Georgia.

I encourage anyone else who resides in GA to do the same, in Small Claims Court, for the max of $15K.

If we can get 5000 decent Georgians to do so, maybe we can bankrupt the old fart !!

Source(s): My own personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

If Carter getting into a duel to the death with Bugs Bunny didn't embarrass them, nothing will

http://www.narsil.org/index/peopl/jimmycarter/kill...

• Yes, and did you know that his children proved they were racists when they chose to marry white people. Think of all the many African-American choices they could have made. Also, Jimmy proved himself to be a racist when he attended his white-only church. In addition, Jimmy proved himself to be a racist when he married Rosalynn, a white woman.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think Carter is great. The best ex-President we ever had. Too bad he could not succeed while president because Democrats did not go along with his policies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know I actually voted for Carter. Maybe, not the biggest mistake of my life of 71yrs. but it ranks right up near the top.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mmmmmmmmm Billy Beer mmmmmmmm

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I REMEMBER IN AUGUST OF 2008 JIMMY CARTER COMMENTING ON OBAMA" HE IS A GOOD BOY" IS WHAT HE SAID TO THE INTERVIEWER.

• 1 decade ago

if he's a drunk uncle, he's the most astute one in history

• 1 decade ago

He gives goobers a bad name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.