Have you ever thought that you felt something physically when you didn't at all?

Today I touched something that I thought felt cold and wet, but it turned out it was just my notebook. When I felt it again, it felt just like a regular old notebook. Then in the bathroom I thought that I stepped on something cold and squishy like dog poop, but when I looked at the ground I didn't see anything, and when I put my foot up and down again, it didn't feel like poo anymore.... weird.. So has anybody else had one of these days?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's called "a glitch in the matrix". Verify this with the "deja-vu cat".

• 1 decade ago

I've had a similar experience, where I confused my brain, which is hard to do. I was sitting in a crazy position and somehow I mixed up which leg was which, and I went to grab one of my toes, and I was grabbing the opposite foot I thought I was having. For a couple seconds I was in shock, and I didn't feel anything, because my brain wasn't expecting feeling on that foot, and then I realized what happened, and it was back to normal :)

• 1 decade ago

Well, the squishy thing could have been gum, or maybe you stepped on the floor in a curvy way. The notebook thing, maybe part of it was cold lol, it has temperature on its own!!

• 1 decade ago

ya totally it's weird isn't it?? i always think at lunch that i have spilt something on myself but didnt, or that i sat in something wet, but didn't, or stepped in water or something of the like. weirdness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.