I know what a birther is but what is the name of someone obsesses with ACORN called?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

district attorney, prosecutor, concerned citizen,

• 1 decade ago

A red baiter, racist or threatened by the minority vote and fear that poor people have advocates too.These GOP'ers engage in provocations like sending people dressed as pimps and prostitutes and then lie about what happened.Their main goal is to suppress the vote , by hook or by crook in Districts they see as Democratic This may be insulting to the squirrels, since they eat acorns so does the GOP. Since squirrels like to eat Acorns, we could also call these folks squirrels. However that would be an insult to these little animals so I would call these Acorn haters, rabid squirrels, which became sickened after eating the GOP version of Acorns which they hate so much.

• 1 decade ago

If their obsession is to support ACORN then we call them an enabler.

If their obsession is to stop the corrupt organization called ACORN we call them moral.

• 1 decade ago

Nutter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

An attention seeker

• 1 decade ago

I don't think there's a simple term to describe someone against a group using our money to aid and abet pimping, prostitution, tax evasion and child sexual slavery.

You could just call them "decent", I suppose.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A nut

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A PATRIOT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.