Common question,but I can't decide on a career!?

I'm really good at art (especially doing and making crafts) and writing things, especially stories. I'm also learning French and am pretty alright at it. However, artists and painters do not really make a good living and money where I live. I would love to become a writer, but I think it would be safe to have another job, while trying to launch that one (if it makes sense).

I'm not a sciencey person and no interest in becomming a lawyer or anything like that. My guidance counsellor is a joke; she spends her time on MSN and Facebook chatting and told me that I was "interrupting her work" with my questions. Seriously!

So is there a website that can help me? What do you suggest? I put it in this section because I know it gets a lot of attention.

Please no stupid answers and i'll choose the best answer that is helpful for 10 pnts.

Thanks!

Graphic designer makes $55,000 a year. You design banners, and other cool logos and stuff for designers.

Or become a teacher who teaches English (since you like writing) or French (since you speak it).

CHOOSE A JOB THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH. You will DEFINITELY make a lot of money if you are pashionate about it. I mean, if you like art, don't become a neuroscientist just because you want to make money.

i don't know if there is a link. try different things out. maybe you will like becoming a lawyer. what about singing, acting, buisness and etc. you could work for companies and they might be good paying. you could also be journalist. there are many things out there. good luck!

answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Audmp...

Here is a good website for finding out about careers based on what subject you like or what you are good at.

http://www.bls.gov/k12/

Porn. I dunno.