is it possible to get pregnant approx. 3 days after your period.?

is it possible to get pragnant from unprotected sex approx. 3 days after period.

Favorite Answer

I got pregnant while I was still coming off of my period, so I would say yes. Pretty rare, but it happened to me!

Yes it may not happen the night of the sex but on another day because sperm can survive in the vagina for up to 5 days and on rare occasions up to 7 so there is a possibility even though it is very slim.

Yes of course. You ovulate after your period. Anywhere from 9-14 days after the last day of your period is when you ovulate. Sperm can live up to 7 days.

It is very unlikely considering most women have a28 day cycle and most women ovulate 14 days from the 1st day of your cycle so depending on how long your cycle lasted

Whenever you have unprotected sex it is ALWAYS possible to get pregnant.

it is. You can even get pregnant while on ur period. Its just a less likely chance

• u can get preg anytime u have unprotected sex hello

yes

yes