I need a new bra that will look good?

im a 34A...i dont think im an A but my mom says i am...anywayz i need a bra that will push in and up..thnx in advance

• [^_^]
    Favorite Answer

You can measure yourself at home to see if your mom is right. Measure under the breasts and then over the fullest part of the breasts. The first number is your band size. Your cup size is the difference between the two numbers:

1/2" = AA

1" = A

2" = B

3" = C

and so on.

You want to look for a bra that has padding in the cups. Wonderbra makes a good one. Make sure to put it on and then put a thin t-shirt over it. If you can see the where the bra is through the t-shirt or if it looks like you have four breasts, it doesn't fit right.

This will take some time to find the one that works right for you, but it will be time well spent.

Try Amazon have many a bras size 34A and other size.

1.Playtex Women's 18 Hour Original Comfort Strap Bra

2.Bali Women's Passion for Comfort Minimizer Bra

3.Etc.

sometimes push up bras can make you look pointy and cone shaped, so beware. but my friends have told me that racer back bras with front clips pull in and up. and i know what you mean with your size, i wear a 34b.. but im pretty sure im no longer a b, but my mom begs to differ. and id recommend kohls or target or places like that for bras. victoria's secret charges more for the same thing and they arnt always better

• Sassy

Go to the store and get fitted. Don't go for brands. Every bra is different so you may not be a 34 A in every type of bra.

Go to Victoria Secret, look for the Demi bras, you can also ask sales associates to find the perfect bra for your needs.

My favorite brand of bra is maidenform. I just found them recently at penneys or Macys. They have great push up and are really cute. Yeah definetly get measured at the store.

go to a department store, like Macy's or JC Penneys and ask the lingerie cashie to measure your bra size. 63% of women wear the wrong bra size. the lady can also tell you wear to find the bra you are looking for.

Um, go to the store and shop for a push up bra. Y!A can't help you with this.

it's called a "push-up bra". here are your choices:

a) go to victoria secret and get a nice, cute bra

b) eat a lot of rice and beans and watch your bust increase over the next year

Source(s): my latina wife

victoras secret has some great push-ups!

maybe you should go in there and ask one of the sales people to help you out with your size and the right push-up bra.

:)