If Im a Muslim and I go to heaven ?

And see my 72 hot virgins , with the river of wine and the beds of silk ... on one side ..

And God him self on the other side ..

WHERE THE F**** SHOULD I GO ??

Islam is the religion of purity .

I am a Christian trying to be sarcastic .

Sorry if i offended Islam , the religion of peace .

Please do not behead me .

Favorite Answer

...i would recommend go to god...

...you wouldn't know what to do with the virgins, wine and silk bed anyway...

If Islam is a religion of purity, then I must be the biggest fool around. Stop insulting my intelligence.

John 3:3-5 means, "If someone wants to be born again, they should be born of water and the Spirit. Here water means the baptism of Jesus, which does away with all the sins of the world once and for all. The Spirit means that Jesus who received baptism from John the Baptist is God Himself.”

Source(s): Learn the truth about heaven here: www.nlmnewzealand.com

You will enter heaven if you are Muslim, but you will be assessed based on your prior practices. If your bad practices (such as adultery, gambling and drinking) more than the good practices so you can not enter heaven. You will only enter heaven if your good practices (such as obey the command of Allah and pray 5 times) more than your bad practices.

Each of Muslims will be judged and evaluated on court. At the time, every Muslim waiting their turn and will be asked based on their practices book recorded by the angels raqib (record good practises) and the angels atid (record bad practices).

For a successful muslim entry to heaven they will live with the pleasant life and each request will be fulfilled by Allah. For Muslims that would be doomed to hell because they have violated God's commandments. They will be tortured until all the bad practices they have not. After that, with the permission of Allah, Muslims who were innocent of their bad practices will be included in heaven.

I hope you get indication from Allah...

Unless you have a thing for Allah, go with the 72 virgins and the river of booze.

I like how you ironically put "islam is the religion of purity" after all of that.

but just to clear one misconception, there is nothing in the hadith or Qur'an that talk about 72 anything... the number never comes up anywhere.

Yeah Islam is the religion of peace and truth. Unlike others.

Maybe your pastor forgot to tell you about the baby angels that is given to Christians in the Bible... little Cherubs with wings...

Islam is Satins religion and Satan made it only to lead one away form faith of Jesus and God. Islam is not of purity and I feel sorry for your loss of having that religion and hope that someday you will accept Jesus as your savior. I mean, your "God" suggests that if you kill yourself you will have virgins in heaven to have sex with forever? Islam is the opposite of Christianity and leads to an eternal torment in hell.

I say this with love. =D

in heavens god will let you free, if you observe purity in this world only then you will reap benefits there.. in heaven, worldly thoughts r not present..

If god hooked you up with virgins then he would be offended if you didn't screw them.

Ask him if you can trade the virgins for one good skank.