What kind of wrestling fan or u?

an edgehead (edge) like me or a showstopper(hbk), a straight edge(CM Punk), a game(hhh), a phenom phan(undertaker), extreme(ecw), jericho fan or a daily dida(diva fan)!

Give a Good Explanation

• Favorite Answer

PEEP : i was a fan of him when i saw him first time teaming up with edge and put great tag team matches against the Hardyz and Dudleyz it was a great matches , their matches were entertaining , the tag team division when Edge & Christian were teaming was great and entertaining to watch unlike the current tag team division , i also enjoyed some of his matches at Tna and he was one of the reasons i liked to watch Tna , he and kurt angle carried Tna and brought to it life , without those 2 wrestlers , tna was never going to be as good as it now

Edgehead : Same story when they teamed up etc... , Edge also had a great matches when Christian was in tna , he carried the wwe and helped the wrestling business , he is great on mic skills , puts great matches and the best heel now in the wwe

Straight Edge : Cm Punk is the next big thing and the future of the wwe , he already won the ecw title , whc title and the MITB match in his first years of the wwe and now he is bringing to us a great feud with the Undertaker which i think be a great feud to watch and it will entertain the fans

I'll become an Edgehead when he doesn't talk so much anymore. I do like him being the Ultimate Upportunist

I'm a huge SHOWSTOPPER & Phenon Phan. These are the 2 future Hall of Famers are the 2 best superstars in the WWE today

I'm not Straight Edge anymore. He talks to much. I do like his in-ring ability

Not really a big game fan, but I do like his mic skills

I'm extreme for the new talent & Christian

I was a Jericholic in the Y2J era when he was funny

Eventhough I'm dissappointed in the diva's I still like them

Edge Head

A Game

A Showstopper

A Jericholic

Daily Diva

From WCW,ECW,and until this day in WWF{E},I have always been a Jericholic.

Jericho is a popular superstar,one of the greatest WWE has ever had{I did not say he was the greatest},He was one of the best Cruiserweights in WCW,He got his nickname,"Man of 1,004 Holds"by having and defeating Dean Malenko for the rights,He is a 9 time Intercontinental Champion,5 time world champion,and a 4 time tag team champion,he has great Endurance,he is a great Technical Wrestler in WWE,He is one of the great Fan Favorite in WWE history,he is a great writer{If you haven't read the book},Intelligent,and is famous in the US,being in shows,I saw him on a Late Night Show before,and i saw him mentioned or seen in VERY LITTLE of Movies.Jericho is a Cool Guy inside and outside the ring,And i believe,in my opinion,after he retires and wins atleast One Royal Rumble,he should be in the Hall of Fame{Dumbs down if you like,but im serious}.

Source(s): BREAK THE WALLS DOWN
  • Matt

showstopper and straight edge. i like edge, triple h, and jericho, but these are my two favorite.

showstopper because the first match i saw was hbk vs. hogan summerslam 2005(well first main event) and since then he's been my favorite

straight edge because he's just my favorite. i don't know why, i've liked him since he went to raw.

• cmp

I'm Straightedge and a Jerichoholic.

CM Punk, I started liking him when he started being heel, he brings hype into the storylines he gets into and it just amazes me. All I can say is that he's just cooler when heel...

Jericho, when he turned heel, I started liking him more. He's just the best ever, like he says, "I'm the best at what I do". His new Tag Team Jerishow seems to carry on pretty well in my opinion.

i would say Show Game Phenom. i like HHH,HBK, and Undertaker but ill say PHENOM PHAN! ive been watching SmackDown since i was a little kid and he was big there. plus my uncle loved him.

well out of those i would go with the the showstopper and the game but only cause DX is awesome

i like all except cm punk (he's a girl)

jericho (i don't understand have the stuff he's saying)

and the diva's have gotten so lame lately

<----- because the first time i ever started watching WWE/WWF in the early 90's as a kid,i was fascinated with the undertaker's gimmick,moveset etc..