Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

If you were raped, became pregnant, and decided to keep the child,?

Would you be able to love it?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Ryn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes, most definitely. I understand why most women cannot go through with pregnancies caused by rape, but I know I could never terminate a pregnancy no matter what the circumstances. I would love my child. Because he/she would still be MY child, no matter how their creation came to be.

Source(s): rape survivor, none of my rapes resulted in pregnancy but had they I am pretty certain I would have kept the baby.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes I would still be able to love the child. Its still a blessing.

• 1 decade ago

I would be able to love it with all my heart and soul, no matter what the baby is a part of you but if can not love the baby then don't have it because a baby deserves love.....their innocent and its not their fault...

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, I don't know if I could bring myself to have an abortion, but at the same time, I would probably think about that horror whenever I looked at the child. Of course, I say that now never having been in that situation. I sympathize with someone who has to make that choice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I would be able to love it.

• Roni
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

of course i would love the child

• 1 decade ago

well honestly if i was raped i would have gone to the hospital and gotten checked out and taken the plan b morning after pill .... if i happened to get preggo after that i would most likely kept the baby

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was I did I kept her. and would not trade her for the world i love her more than life itself.

• Yes....the baby didnt chose to be conceived therefor its not the babys fault

• 1 decade ago

the sin was in the rape, not in the child.

a child is a blessing no matter how it came about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.