Know any good sites for booking flights?

I was looking for a site to book two one way tickets. Both are international flights and I was wondering if anyone knew of a really inexpensive flight booking website for that.

Favorite Answer

I would try using Orbitz or Travelocity. They may have something cheaper. However, you can always book a round trip ticket for a cheaper price and not use the return trip portion.

I always use Kayak.com to do the initial searching for flights. I compare it against others like Expedia and Orbitz, but I almost always find the best price on Kayak.

Kayak is not a booking website. It searches numerous airlines' websites and online travel agencies to find the best deal. I usually then deal directly with the airline, as I've found them to typically be cheapest. If the one-way tickets you are booking require a change of airline, then you'll have to book under 'multiple airlines' which will require a travel agency rather than just one airlines' website.

Hope that helps!

there are quite a few sites that you can search that will likely give you the best prices available. check out the website BookMe and you will be able to compare prices on all the reputable travel sites in just a couple minutes. it's very convenient and will save you a bunch of time and money. Also, make sure you buy them online... otherwise they charge much higher fees for phone orders. good luck.

Source(s): BookMe,com

Source(s): www.BookMe.com

In most cases,Travelocity offers the cheapest deals.

Finding online the cheapest flight for you is the job of Travelocity and other flights brokers/ booking sites. The best ones are listed here: http://www.willgoto.com/1/023798/liens.aspx

No hidden fees.

As for air tickets in British pounds, Opodoand TerminalA are the leading booking sites .

Use flexible dates in your query ( do not work at travelocity for international flights) . travel mid-week. it is usually cheaper.

.

• SD

You could try cheapflights.com

Source(s): self

try expedia.