realtionship hellllpppp!!!?

ok. so 1 of my best guy frendz is havin a party in a cuple weekends. and he is my ex boyfriend is his cuzin so he will be coming. i want to go to this party. but i dont want 2 make my ex mad?

i do care about him still..like a lot...!!! i just dont want him 2 hate me!!

.. we still both like eachother ( i think. we broke up cuz we both go to dif. schools and it was hard to hangout =/)

Favorite Answer

He is your EX for a reason. Go and enjoy yourself and don't circle ur life around him..... be smart and respectful to yourself, have head on ur shoulders, don't act stupid like the drunkys do and look cute (: Enjoy

I would text or call your ex and let him know that you are going so it won't be a surprise to see you there. Explain to him you don't want to make it an uncomfortable situation for him, but you are going to be attending as well. His cousin is one of your best friends and I am sure other friends will be going as well. You should let him know that having friends in common, this will probably happen pretty often and you both need to get over the awkward moments and try to be civil.

• Poodie

Go to the party.

why would you care what your ex thinks? You SHOULD be trying to piss him...He's an ex for a reason, right?!

just go. live your life dont worry about other ppl. why shouldnt u have fun and go just cuz he will get mad. go for it

why should your ex care

Apparently you still have feelings for him??

It's your choice tell ur x..........

antelope dawg

just go and ignore him. who cares? he will get over it.

bad reason