realtionship hellllpppp!!!?

ok. so 1 of my best guy frendz is havin a party in a cuple weekends. and he is my ex boyfriend is his cuzin so he will be coming. i want to go to this party. but i dont want 2 make my ex mad?

Update:

i do care about him still..like a lot...!!! i just dont want him 2 hate me!!

Update 2:

.. we still both like eachother ( i think. we broke up cuz we both go to dif. schools and it was hard to hangout =/)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is your EX for a reason. Go and enjoy yourself and don't circle ur life around him..... be smart and respectful to yourself, have head on ur shoulders, don't act stupid like the drunkys do and look cute (: Enjoy

• 1 decade ago

I would text or call your ex and let him know that you are going so it won't be a surprise to see you there. Explain to him you don't want to make it an uncomfortable situation for him, but you are going to be attending as well. His cousin is one of your best friends and I am sure other friends will be going as well. You should let him know that having friends in common, this will probably happen pretty often and you both need to get over the awkward moments and try to be civil.

• Poodie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Go to the party.

• 1 decade ago

why would you care what your ex thinks? You SHOULD be trying to piss him...He's an ex for a reason, right?!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just go. live your life dont worry about other ppl. why shouldnt u have fun and go just cuz he will get mad. go for it

• 1 decade ago

why should your ex care

• 1 decade ago

Apparently you still have feelings for him??

It's your choice tell ur x..........

antelope dawg

• 1 decade ago

just go and ignore him. who cares? he will get over it.

• 1 decade ago

bad reason

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.